Request Info

Choose the type of student that best describes you. Click on the link to fill out and submit the form to be added to our mailing list.

High School - You are currently enrolled in high school but have not yet graduated.

Transfer - You have graduated from high school and have previously enrolled in college-level coursework at another institution.

Adult - You have graduated high school (or TASC/GED) but have not enrolled in college-level coursework following graduation.

Online - You wish to take classes 100% online.

International - You are not a U.S. citizen, not a permanent resident, and do not have refugee status in the United States. You currently hold or will obtain an F-1 or J Visa to study in the U.S. as a freshman or transfer student.